"No, You're Not Imagining Things..." Lavenham by Voyageuse30
Lavenham Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 64 photos
... many of the houses and buildings are ACTUALLY crooked! What a neat little place to visit. About 300 of the buildings here are listed and preserved. It has had quite a long and interesting history and has been around since the medieval times. You can almost feel like you are traveling back in time when you walk the little streets.
The last time I was here was probably in 1995, so I don't remember many details. I was there for an afternoon. But the crooked buildings made an impression on me. I've never seen the like anywhere else!
Visit: http://www.lavenham.co.uk/ for more information.
Voyageuse30's Related Pages
Lavenham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE MEDIEVAL WOOL TOWN OF LAVENHAM"
- "Picturesque English Village"
- "Lavenham - Suffolk"
- "No, You're Not Imagining Things..."
- ""Crazy mirror" houses"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lavenham
- Hotels in Lavenham
- Restaurants in Lavenham
- Shopping in Lavenham
- Warnings and Dangers in Lavenham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lavenham
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lavenham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lavenham
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dayton Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Rouen Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concord Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sainte-Mère-Église Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Colleville-sur-Mer Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos