"a.k.a. Yehudiya Nature Reserve & Golan Heights" Al Yahudiyah by jadedmuse
Al Yahudiyah Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 41 photos
Known as Al Yahudiyah to the Syrians and referred to as Yehudiya by the Israelis.
Located in the Beit Zaida Valley - smack in the middle of what is considered today as the Golan Heights - this place is worthy of a visit for the scenery and photo opportunities alone.
If you go during the warmer summer months, it pays to remember that Israelis are born nature lovers and this is one of their favorite spots, though it is not as well known among foreign visitors.
Typical of most tzimmers situated in local moshavs (these are like upper-scale co-ops), is the delicious and plentiful... more travel advice
A perfect spot for a picnic or just to relax in the refreshing waters of the cool Jordan River. Located down the main... more travel advice
jadedmuse's Related Pages
Al Yahudiyah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a.k.a. Yehudiya Nature Reserve & Golan Heights"
- "The Hexagons Pool"
- "Gamla - history, nature, cliffs, flora, birds"
- "Yahudiyah Nature Reserve"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al Yahudiyah
- Hotels in Al Yahudiyah
- Warnings and Dangers in Al Yahudiyah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Yahudiyah
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Al Yahudiyah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Yahudiyah
Photos in Al YahudiyahSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 84 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 71 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Papua New Guinea Intro, 62 reviews, 79 photos
- Nepal Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tari Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Israel Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tibet Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuzco Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue