"a.k.a. Gamla Nature Reserve & Golan Heights" Dayr Quruh by jadedmuse
Dayr Quruh Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 53 photos
Dayr Quruh to the Syrians, but known primarily for the Gamla Nature Reserve located in what the Israelis refer to as the Golan Heights.
If you have as little as half a day to spare while in the Galilee and Golan area of Israel, it's worth a visit.
It's a good idea to call the Reserve before you visit, since the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) often practices their... more travel advice
You'll find a lot of Judas trees and almond trees along the path and the slopes of the hills here. There are also a lot... more travel advice
jadedmuse's Related Pages
Dayr Quruh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a.k.a. Gamla Nature Reserve & Golan Heights"
- "Gamla (in Israel's Golan Heights)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dayr Quruh
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Dayr Quruh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dayr Quruh
- Posted in Travel Quito Forum "2 Days in Quito - with an 8 year..."
- Wrote a Review Call Before Visiting Gamla Nature Reserve in Dayr Quruh Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Dayr Quruh Travel Page "a.k.a. Gamla Nature Reserve & Golan Heights"
- Uploaded a Photo to "a.k.a. Gamla Nature Reserve & Golan Heights"
Photos in Dayr QuruhSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 84 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 71 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Papua New Guinea Intro, 62 reviews, 79 photos
- Nepal Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tari Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Israel Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tibet Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuzco Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue