"Arad" Top 5 Page for this destination Arad by jadedmuse
Arad Travel Guide: 212 reviews and 568 photos
Arad is a relatively new town (established in the early '60s) and despite its industrial activity, still manages to be attractive and imparts a homey, residential feel to it. You'll find yourself clearing your ears as you drive up and along the winding highway from the Dead Sea; Arad is situated on a plateau that is over 600m above sea level - and what's funny is that while you feel yourself climbing upward, it's not until you see a sign by the side of the road that says "SEA LEVEL", that you realize just how far you've come!
Towns in the Negev like Beersheba for example, offer a Bedouin Museum and a closer look at their traditions and culture.... more travel advice
jadedmuse's Related Pages
Arad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our home, ARAD"
- "Arad: jewel of the Negev"
- "Ultimate place for VT meetings"
- "visiting the samson family."
- "A - R - A - D"
- "under construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arad
- Hotels in Arad
- Transportation in Arad
- Nightlife in Arad
- Restaurants in Arad
- Shopping in Arad
- Warnings and Dangers in Arad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arad
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Arad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 84 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 71 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Papua New Guinea Intro, 62 reviews, 79 photos
- Nepal Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tari Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Israel Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tibet Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuzco Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue