"Rosh Pina" Top 5 Page for this destination Rosh Pinna by jadedmuse
Rosh Pinna Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 57 photos
Rosh Pina is a popular place among contemporary Israelis who love to spend a weekend in this cool mountain area here. Established in 1882 by Romanian Jews who emigrated to the area, Rosh Pina was the first settlement in the Galilee, which makes it a source of Israeli pride. The cobblestone streets and charming, renovated houses that hug the cliffs are what give this area a distinctive feel. It's an attractive spot for a meal, romantic dinner, or just a drink.
Easy to get to Rosh Pinna from the town of Tiberias (about a 20 minute drive northwest).
We really enjoyed this little cafe - not all that easy to find. It's at the top of the hill after the Rothschild... more travel advice
jadedmuse's Related Pages
Rosh Pinna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pearl of the North"
- "Rosh Pina"
- "Old entrance road to Rosh Pina"
- "Rosh Pinna"
- "Rosh Pinna - Cornerstone of the Galilee"
- "A chapter in last century history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rosh Pinna
- Hotels in Rosh Pinna
- Transportation in Rosh Pinna
- Restaurants in Rosh Pinna
- Shopping in Rosh Pinna
- Warnings and Dangers in Rosh Pinna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rosh Pinna
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Rosh Pinna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rosh Pinna
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 84 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 71 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Papua New Guinea Intro, 62 reviews, 79 photos
- Nepal Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tari Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Israel Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tibet Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuzco Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue