Hove Shopping Tips by themajor
Hove Shopping: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Hove Chocolate HQ!
Celebrating 60 years in business since their shop opened in 1948, Audrey's are renowned in Brighton and Hove for making the finest traditional handmade chocolates. Their speciality is fondant creams - I quote 'Traditional English Rose and Violets Creams are hand made in our kitchen to traditional recipes using the finest fondants, rose and violet oils, enrobed in plain chocolate and decorated with crystallized rose and violet petals'. Hmm, not usually my first choice out of the choccy box but even I'm interested! They also create the full range of hard and soft centred chocolates and in my humble opinion they produce the finest chocolate gingers I've ever tasted! Crystallised peppermints, chocolate covered orange peel, nuts and nougat, langue du chat...it's all waiting for you. Bring money and elasticated trousers.
What to buy: Chocolate gingers. Superbly good.
What to pay: The more you want the more you'll pay - but it is rather special!
Address: 28 Holland Road, Hove, East Sussex. BN3 1JJ
Directions: Situated at 28 Holland Road, Hove, East Sussex a very short walk from the Palmeira Square bus stops, a second smaller shop can be found within Regent Arcade off East Street, Brighton.
Phone: 01273 735561
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (6)
themajor's Related Pages
Hove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOVE INTO VIEW! (BRIGHTON'S RESPECTABLE BROTHER!)"
- "Brighton and...."
- "Hove....the posh end of Brighton (apparently)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hove
- Hotels in Hove
- Transportation in Hove
- Restaurants in Hove
- Shopping in Hove
- Warnings and Dangers in Hove
- See All...
Explore the World
- Petite Martinique Hotels
- Uaymitun Hotels
- Tajiguas Hotels
- Little Italy Hotels
- Saint Augustine
Badges & Stats in Hove
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Hove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hove
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Apparently hundreds of..."
- Uploaded a Video to Hove
- Wrote a Review IMPECCABLE TASTE in Hove Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "IMPECCABLE TASTE"
- updated a Hove Travel Page "HOVE INTO VIEW! (BRIGHTON'S RESPECTABLE BROTHER!)"
- Commented on one of pashadupont's Hove travel pages
Photos in HoveSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 34 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glastonbury Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tunbridge Wells Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lewes Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- Bristol Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avebury Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Hove Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portmeirion Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (29)
Latest Hove hotel reviews
- Seafield House
- 76 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 13, 2013