"Utica, New York" Top 5 Page for this destination Utica by rdywenur
Utica Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 35 photos
Home of the infamous "tomatoe pie" (no it's not pizza) and "chicken riggies" thats short for rigatone pasta to all the "Americans" Located between Syracuse and Albany the capital of NY State. And just recently discovered by me that it is the hometown of Joe Bonamassa , only the best blues guitarist on the planet. If your in the area look for his dad's music shop and you might get lucky and see him. (lots of Joe's memorabilia) Nothing get's better than that.
Visit Mike Zarnock's Hot Wheels display at the Childrens Museum. He has one of the best and most extensive "hot wheels"... more travel advice
rdywenur's Related Pages
Utica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utica, New York"
- "rssle's new Utica Page"
- "Another Upstate City"
- "Drazzig's Utica page"
- "babi017's Utica Page"
- "My Dad's Hometown"
- "Children's Museum of History, Science, Technology"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utica
- Hotels in Utica
- Nightlife in Utica
- Restaurants in Utica
- Warnings and Dangers in Utica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utica
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Utica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utica
Photos in UticaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Bad Tölz Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pszczyna Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utica Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Canandaigua Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Clayton Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos