"Pszczyna Museum Castle" Pszczyna by rdywenur
Pszczyna Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 445 photos
Today was the perfect day to view this castle. Outside it was a typical fall day..wet and chilly. Good to get out of the weather and wander through the museum halls. We had to take off our shoes and put on paper slippers . I imagine not to scuff up the nicely kept polished wood floors or fine marble.
On a better day when the sun is shinning bring your bike so you can ride and view the gardens on the grounds.
This was functional as the ante chamber for the Apartments of Emperor Wilhelm II in this wing.
Armor and swords on display.
rdywenur's Related Pages
Pszczyna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pszczyna -- Pearl of Upper Silesia"
- "My first meal in Poland!"
- "Psczcyna - Euromeet 2010 Excursion"
- "Pszczyna - do not try to pronounce it :-)"
- "A day-trip from Krakow"
- "CASTLE MUSEUM IN PSZCZYNA"
- "Don't try to pronounce it, just go visit."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pszczyna
- Hotels in Pszczyna
- Transportation in Pszczyna
- Nightlife in Pszczyna
- Restaurants in Pszczyna
- Shopping in Pszczyna
- Warnings and Dangers in Pszczyna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pszczyna
- 3 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pszczyna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pszczyna
Photos in PszczynaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Bad Tölz Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pszczyna Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utica Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Canandaigua Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Clayton Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos