"Bad Tolz" Bad Tölz by rdywenur
Bad Tölz Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 61 photos
View of from one of the high hills above the city looking down. This was my very first time to Europe and I got to spend it here in the beautiful Bavarian Alps town of Bad Tolz.
Bad Tolz is located on the beautiful Esar River. When I was there it was as blue as a Carribean Ocean yet as cold as the Arctic Sea. Your feet would freeze if you stayed in too long. The current was so swift if you had a tube you could have a great time rafting down the river. Saw many kayakers go by.
This is the old side of the town and if you go in the other direction across the bridge it will take you to the more modern side of town. This is the side where all the buildings are painted in the tipical Bavarian Tole painting that we we see all through Germany.
When in Bad Tolz there were just too many things to choose from. Beautiful crystal,paintings,wood crafts, wax candles,... more travel advice
rdywenur's Related Pages
Bad Tölz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bavaria in a Nutshell"
- "Bad Tolz"
- "Bad Tölz"
- "One of the most beautiful towns..."
- "Bad Toelz, I miss living there..."
- "Bad Toelz- Voralpenland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bad Tölz
- Hotels in Bad Tölz
- Transportation in Bad Tölz
- Restaurants in Bad Tölz
- Shopping in Bad Tölz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Tölz
- 12 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bad Tölz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Tölz
Photos in Bad TölzSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Bad Tölz Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pszczyna Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utica Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Canandaigua Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Clayton Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos