"Montreal, c'est bon!" Montreal by Linnea13
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,764 reviews and 7,087 photos
Amazing and wonderful French- speaking city with facility of getting around, lovely people, wonderful food, and many many events. The highlight of my day today was renting a bicycle from the BIXI (bike+taxi=BIXI), which costs $5/24 hours and works as a 'borrowing library', as in you can pick up and drop off a bike at any of the plentiful BIXI spots. It is so very convenient to be able to get somewhere and drop off the bike while you are there, and being able to take a new one when you leave - genius! The city is also very bike friendly and has bike lanes on all of the major roads. Oh, and the BIXI stands accept credit cards - simple!
Linnea13's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Teresa Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Granada Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Bocas del Toro Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ometepe Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- San Juan del Sur Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montezuma Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Lajas Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San José 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Panama Intro, 2 photos