"Sunnyvale" Sunnyvale by cheap_tourist
Sunnyvale Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 15 photos
Sunnyvale is part of Silicon Valley. We stayed there very briefly. My aunt, who lives there, showed us around. The highlight of our tour was a visit to this shrine which has a colossal, lifelike, stainless steel statue of the Virgin Mary. I recently found out from a fellow VTer that the statue represented Our Lady of Peace and is located in Santa Clara, not Sunnyvale. Still, I consider the experience as part of my Sunnyvale trip.
cheap_tourist's Related Pages
Sunnyvale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunnyvale - In the Heart of Sillicon valley"
- "Marratu's Sunnyvale Page"
- "Heart of Silicon Valley"
- "San Jose Flea Market"
- "California Native"
- See All...
- Hotels in Sunnyvale
- Transportation in Sunnyvale
- Restaurants in Sunnyvale
- Warnings and Dangers in Sunnyvale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sunnyvale
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sunnyvale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sunnyvale
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 27 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Barbara Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sacramento Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Portland Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues