"Fresno" Top 5 Page for this destination Fresno by cheap_tourist
Fresno Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 191 photos
I recently had the opportunity to visit Fresno, a Central California city. It's not a well-known tourist destination. Many people use Fresno as their jumping off point for their tour of Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia National Parks. I learned, however, that Fresno itself has many attractions that make visiting it worthwhile.
- Pros:Excellent tourist facilities.
- Cons:It could be very hot in summer.
- In a nutshell:Still Waiting To Be Discovered
Fulton Mall is a pedestrian-only street lined with shops and restaurants. It reminds me of Third Street Promenade in... more travel advice
The Fresno Metropolitan Museum is a fine museum. It has a science center. It also has an excellent permanent collection... more travel advice
cheap_tourist's Related Pages
Fresno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "America's Agricultural Capitol"
- "Check out what students at Fresno State did"
- "Georgee's new Fresno Page"
- "What's to do in Fresno???"
- "Ovar, Portugal"
- "Fresno - Not Yosemite"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Hotels in Fresno
- Transportation in Fresno
- Nightlife in Fresno
- Restaurants in Fresno
- Shopping in Fresno
- Warnings and Dangers in Fresno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fresno
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fresno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fresno
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 27 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Barbara Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Kansas City Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sacramento Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Portland Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues