"Daegu-It" Top 5 Page for this destination Daegu by n_a_drescher
Daegu Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 93 photos
Daegu is one of the most historic and picturesque cities in South Korea. With 2.5 million residents (same population as Toronto, but not as spread out), it is South Korea's third largest city.
- Pros:Traffic is better than in Seoul, people are very courteous, scenery and historic temples, amusement park, largest University in Korea means good nightlife
- Cons:Every restaurant is friggin bulgogi and/or fish, hardly any 'Westerners', very hot in summer and very cold in winter
- In a nutshell:Better than Seoul, worse than Toronto
Good beer and good decor with lots of modern music playing really loud. The beer comes in huge pitchers with dry-ice... more travel advice
n_a_drescher's Related Pages
Daegu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mike's Daegu Page"
- "The Crossroads of Korea"
- "Haeinsa or Haein Temple"
- "My first Korean experience."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daegu
- Hotels in Daegu
- Transportation in Daegu
- Nightlife in Daegu
- Restaurants in Daegu
- Shopping in Daegu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daegu
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Daegu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daegu
Top 5 Pages
- Southern Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- South Korea Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Mabou Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Banff Intro, 2 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daegu Intro, 2 reviews, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.