"Cardiff at night" Cardiff by Suet
Cardiff Travel Guide: 1,057 reviews and 3,027 photos
This was a lovely piece of street art that we happened upon while walking around Cardiff at night. Right by the waterfront, there is plenty to see and do.
Something else of interest, traditionally built Norwegian church right by the water. Not something you would expect to find in Wales.
The assembly at the Pierhead. Again an impressive piece of architecture. I liked the way it was lit, despite a chilly breeze, it looked warm and inviting with all that glowing wood.
- Pros:It's Myfanwe's hometown!
- Cons:Non I can think of
This isn't really in Cardiff, but within easy reach of it! I think the pictures below tell it all but just to let you in... more travel advice
Suet's Related Pages
Cardiff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cardiff - the friendly capital"
- "Prifddinas Cymru (Capital of Wales)"
- "Croeso i Gaerdydd/ Welcome to Cardiff"
- "Cardiff ......My Hometown"
- "Cosmopolitan Cardiff"
- "capital of Wales"
- "Caerdydd - Britain's young capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cardiff
- Hotels in Cardiff
- Transportation in Cardiff
- Nightlife in Cardiff
- Restaurants in Cardiff
- Shopping in Cardiff
- Warnings and Dangers in Cardiff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardiff
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Cardiff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardiff
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Kenya Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Rochelle Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Sigomere Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboise Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Penicuik Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues