"Ely" Top 5 Page for this destination Ely by Suet
Ely Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 230 photos
Ely is an historic town, dominated of course by Ely Cathedral. You can see it from virtually everywhere in the town. There is quite a bit to see and do in Ely, I'll bore the pants off you and list them: Cathedral, Stained Glass Museum, Oliver Cromwell House, Ely Museum, Babylon Gallery, Strikes Bowl Multiplex *a bowling alley I think* oh and a general market every Thursday. Actually it's probably easier for me to give you the website www.eastcambs.gov.uk and you can explore for yourself.
You can also email them on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This is a really cheapie shop for just about anything for the house. It has a variety of things if you are looking for... more travel advice
Suet's Related Pages
Ely Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The 'great ship of the Fens..................'"
- "I Really Really Enjoyed Ely"
- "The Isle of Eels."
- "The Eel has lost its T-Shirt..."
- "Ely: In the Heart of the Fens"
- "The capital of the Fens - with eels and Cathedral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ely
- Hotels in Ely
- Transportation in Ely
- Restaurants in Ely
- Shopping in Ely
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ely
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Ely?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ely
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Kenya Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Rochelle Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Sigomere Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboise Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Penicuik Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues