"Hamilton, Waikato Region, North Island" Hamilton by ashley05p
Hamilton Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 225 photos
Though there are not heaps of things to do in the city of Hamilton, you can still have a good time. Hamilton is a party town Wednesday thru Saturday nights and you will find the bars and clubs packed! The people in Hamilton are very friendly and it is very much a university town - you'll notice that in the bar scene. There are shopping centers downtown, lots of good bars and restaurants, the Hamilton Gardens, the Waikato River, and of course, the University of Waikato - with it's beautiful campus.
- Pros:Green, small city, friendly people, exciting nightlife, shopping, good restaurants
- Cons:Rainy, city bus system needs improvement
These beautiful gardens are a nice place to go to relax or escape the city. There are heaps of themed gardens - from... more travel advice
This is pretty much the bar of the University of Waikato. It is pretty much all uni students that go there. Plays good... more travel advice
ashley05p's Related Pages
Hamilton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamilton, The River City."
- "Hamilton, on the Waikato River"
- "Hamilton - The River City"
- "Hamilton student life"
- "Hamilton, Waikato Region, North Island"
- "Nine days in Hamilton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamilton
- Hotels in Hamilton
- Transportation in Hamilton
- Nightlife in Hamilton
- Restaurants in Hamilton
- Shopping in Hamilton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamilton
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hamilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamilton
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- South Africa Intro, 7 reviews
- Puerto Rico 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Honduras Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Dominican Republic 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Fiji Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews
- Raglan Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Italy 2 reviews
No friends yet.