"Let me introduce you Antalya" Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Ili by mehbos37

Antalya Ili Travel Guide: 2,096 reviews and 5,846 photos

My recommendations

I have been to most parts of Antalya and here are my suggestions:

If you stay in Antalya ,choose a 2 nights program in Hillside Su Hotel.It is the biggest designer hotel in the world.Very experimental,nice decoration inside.The color of hotel changes in every 3 minutes thanks to the light games...
If you prefer history,fresh mountain air along with clean pebble beaches choose Kemer,Tekirova,Kas.
If you prefer history,endless sandy beaches and big crowd choose Alanya,Side ..
The dead sea is beauitful and quiet and located in far west of Antalya..

The best time to go is May,June,September,October..
July and August is 40 degrees C and if you can't stand the heat ,you may evaporate..
In winter it is rainy and warm.The average temperature is 18 C and most of the elder european tourists choose winter offers.
My favourite Hotels:
Cornelia Resort,Belek (Side )
Corinthia Club Hotel Tekirova
Hillside Su , Antalya
Club Med Palmiye is nice but many familes with kids
Club Med Kemer is famous for romantic holidays and singles.
Fethiye Hillside is the best Holiday village in Turkey.

Tekirova/Kemer

We stayed in Corinthia Club Hotel in Tekirova and really enjoyed the beach,forests and the journey to the past..

Do we have a Roman translator?

I wish I understand the language..
A piece from Phaselis

• Pros:The best holiday spot in entire Mediterranean
  • Cons:Don't choose July and August to go there..
  • In a nutshell:Mountains,Sandy and pebble beaches with blue flags,History,style
  • Last visit to Antalya Ili: Nov 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 10, 2003

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2009 at 3:47 AM

some of your tips are very helpful. It is easy to see the love and pride you have for your country.

• Jun 28, 2008 at 8:27 AM

all I can say next year this hotel will have bigger pool.I and my workmates designed hotel pool again at design office where I work.hope it ll be cool for all visitors.

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2008 at 7:32 AM

We love spending our summer holidays in Turkey! This year we'd like to go to Kemer instead of Belek and we are hardly trying to find the best resort there:)

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Yasou Mehmet, nice page as always! I do not know about Istanbul but i am coming to stay for 3 months at Kusadasi, maybe we can meet there? ;-)

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Very nice photos, but there is no Bosna page? Greetings.

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2005 at 8:08 AM

Antalya is one of my favourite places on this planet, even considered finding a place to rent for the winter months. Great pics and tips. Tim

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2005 at 7:24 PM

Nice, simple tribute to your friend Ela.

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2005 at 12:56 PM

Lovely page, i will hopefully be visiting Antalya in Sep as we are near there in Alanya

• MJB123's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 5:12 PM

Awesome Antalya pages. Too bad you can not join us Saturday night in Chicago for Turkish food at Al La Turka. You will be there in spirit though.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 10:47 PM

oh WOW! I love your tips. :-)

Badges & Stats in Antalya Ili

Have you been to Antalya Ili?

Latest Activity in Antalya Ili