"The world according to me" sorcieus's Profile
I wish I could just beam the information to people, because I hate writing.
This is one of the reason I started taking photography. One picture speaks a thousand words.
So if you find yourself lost in one of the paragraph (or maybe more) can't understand what I'm trying to say, don't tell me that I never warned you!
I am writing this from Kansai Airport in Osaka, en route to Zurich, Switzerland.
It's been a while since my last visit there, it will be very interesting.
Dec 15 - Jan 15 Switzerland
Feb 04 - 18 Feb Hawaii, US
28 Feb - 1 April S'pore/Indonesia/Thailand/Indonesia/Singapore/Tokyo
5 June - 19 June
Yogyakarta - Solo - Bali - Bandung - Jakarta (Indonesia) - Taipei (Taiwan)
August - Seoul
Oct - Hawaii
Oct - FL
Nov - Thailand
Dec/Jan - Australia
Total country visited: 8
South Korea (1)
I guess when you spend most of your time travelling (or busy planning it), time really does fly.
Before I knew it, it's 2006 and here I am, getting ready to plan my '06 itinerary.
I'm thinking about getting a round the world ticket this year and travelling clockwise starting from Japan. I'm moving back to the states anyway, so I might as well do that before I start working. I don't expect to be able to travel as much as I did here when I get back to the states.
I'm thinking to go back to China-then work my way west to Kathmandu - Nepal - Bhutan (never been) - Turkey - Egypt - Marocco (never been) - then on to europe - the states and just burn my ticket from US back to Japan (Since I'm not coming back/staying in States).
We'll see what happen....
Feb 2006 - Taiwan (Taipei & Hualien)
March 2006 - Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung, Bali)
April 2006 - China (Shanghai, Beijing, Xian)
April 2006 - Australia (Sydney)
April 2006 - New Zealand (South Island)
Since I just got back to the states, I did not do much international travel this year.
Sept - Oct 2007 - Japan (work related)
Nov 2007 - Singapore, Indonesia
Dec 2007 - Scotland
Note to self: I'd rather fly coach on Singapore Airlines than business class on any US carrier!
July - Sept 2008 - Indonesia, Singapore
December 2008 - Mexico
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 60 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 21 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- sorcieus and janchan are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Great location! in White Plains Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "cozy small B&B blocks away from the zocalo"
- Posted in Travel Mexico City Forum "Re: Romantic dinner/date in..."
updated their Profile Page "The world according to me"
- Commented on papua_land's profile page
- created a Brisbane Travel Page "Brisbane - the 3rd time around"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okinawa Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Moreton Island Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Oahu Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Beijing 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tampa Intro, 4 reviews
- Queenstown 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Mexico City 3 reviews
- Oaxaca de Juárez 1 review, 2 photos