"The world according to me" sorcieus's Profile

To write or not to write

I wish I could just beam the information to people, because I hate writing.

This is one of the reason I started taking photography. One picture speaks a thousand words.

So if you find yourself lost in one of the paragraph (or maybe more) can't understand what I'm trying to say, don't tell me that I never warned you!

2005 itinerary

I am writing this from Kansai Airport in Osaka, en route to Zurich, Switzerland.

It's been a while since my last visit there, it will be very interesting.

Dec 15 - Jan 15 Switzerland
Feb 04 - 18 Feb Hawaii, US
28 Feb - 1 April S'pore/Indonesia/Thailand/Indonesia/Singapore/Tokyo
5 June - 19 June
Yogyakarta - Solo - Bali - Bandung - Jakarta (Indonesia) - Taipei (Taiwan)
August - Seoul

Taiwan (2)
Thailand (2)
US (2)

2006 itinerary

I guess when you spend most of your time travelling (or busy planning it), time really does fly.
Before I knew it, it's 2006 and here I am, getting ready to plan my '06 itinerary.

I'm thinking about getting a round the world ticket this year and travelling clockwise starting from Japan. I'm moving back to the states anyway, so I might as well do that before I start working. I don't expect to be able to travel as much as I did here when I get back to the states.

I'm thinking to go back to China-then work my way west to Kathmandu - Nepal - Bhutan (never been) - Turkey - Egypt - Marocco (never been) - then on to europe - the states and just burn my ticket from US back to Japan (Since I'm not coming back/staying in States).

We'll see what happen....

Feb 2006 - Taiwan (Taipei & Hualien)
March 2006 - Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung, Bali)
April 2006 - China (Shanghai, Beijing, Xian)
April 2006 - Australia (Sydney)
April 2006 - New Zealand (South Island)

2007 Itinerary

Since I just got back to the states, I did not do much international travel this year.

Sept - Oct 2007 - Japan (work related)
Nov 2007 - Singapore, Indonesia
Dec 2007 - Scotland

Note to self: I'd rather fly coach on Singapore Airlines than business class on any US carrier!

2008 Itinerary

July - Sept 2008 - Indonesia, Singapore
December 2008 - Mexico

• Intro Updated Dec 14, 2008

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2011 at 7:08 PM

hi ellin... happy birthday to you... may all that your desires come true in the year of the rabbit... ~chia

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Hi :) Cheers from Penang, SL

• gugi66's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Happy birthday and best wishes on your big day. Greetings from Pelé

• melosh's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM

No need to write, your photographs are great, and the banana seller photo is outstanding! It makes me wish I carried a better camera when traveling, just on the off chance that I could get such a picture.

• steevie_wanders's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2008 at 5:38 AM

How's your rtw plan going? I love your banana seller photo, the reflections on the water really set it off.

• silenttear's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2008 at 5:03 AM

Hi H ru I have just joined this site , I want to be your friend , Can I know more about you ,…. Bkz your personality is attritive to me ,…… Waiting for your rply……

• Rinjani's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2008 at 5:29 AM

Hi Ellin, what a plan!! Please feel free if you want to know more about Aceh. Happy Travel :)

• tremendopunto's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 11:56 AM

What is your plan?

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2008 at 3:12 AM

Hi Ellin! Hope it's not too late for saying Happy Birthday. : ))

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღELLINღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sorcieus's Profile Photo

sorcieus

“Have camera, Will travel!”

Real Name