"Aracaju, the place where I was bourn" Aracaju by leosantanajr
Aracaju Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 66 photos
Aracaju is my Home town….it’s a very quiet place but still we can manage to have fun at night…..
The city strengths are the beaches and its friendly people. You will hardly find people speaking English, but you can get along well, because everybody seams to be willing to help!
I’ll try to post some authentic material about the places I’m used to go as a native….If you are the kind of people who likes to avoid tourist places/traps, I’m sure you’ll like my tips.
This is what I see when I open my apartment window....We can see the river "Sergipe"....Nice place for sailing.
Check this nice video about Parati Restaurant and Aracaju.
It's really nice, but I still don't have the english version.
copy and paste the address below into your browser:
- Pros:Quiet and safe place
- Cons:Sometimes gets too boring!
This is the best option in town.... You might ask, how do I know, if I live here…..well even living here, I already had... more travel advice
Well, in my opinion this is one of the best restaurants here in Aracaju....They serve a kind of Italian/Franch food and... more travel advice
leosantanajr's Related Pages
Aracaju Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SAND, SUN, SEA, AND.... OIL"
- "Aracaju, the place where I was bourn"
- "Coolest city in Brasil"
- "My visit to Aracaju, Brazil"
- "Aracaju ... My HomeTown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aracaju
- Hotels in Aracaju
- Transportation in Aracaju
- Nightlife in Aracaju
- Restaurants in Aracaju
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aracaju
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Aracaju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aracaju
Top 10 Pages
- Toulouse Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carcassonne Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belo Horizonte Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lourdes Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aracaju Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Salvador da Bahia 5 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Orlando Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos