"A brief stop in Florenville, Belgium" Florenville by Erin74
Florenville Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
I was in Florenville very briefly in April 2004. We drove through this little town on the western edge of Belgium on our way to Luxembourg.
Florenville is a small town, right near St. Cecile and not far from the borders of France and Luxembourg. It overlooks the Semois River Valley, a scenic, wooded area with some lovely green expanses. The town is situated on an old Roman trade route and saw some action in World War II.
If you're passing through this area, Florenville is a great place to stop and have a meal. Take a peek in the bookstores, bakeries and other shops that line the road. The people are very friendly and most speak both Flemish and French. It would have been nice to spend a little more time here!
Erin74's Related Pages
Florenville Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florenville
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Florenville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florenville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 64 reviews, 46 photos
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 33 reviews, 22 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 16 photos
- Seattle Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bear Lake Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos