"Its a little different south of the border" Nogales by laughingsun69
Nogales Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Hi ventured down here with my good friend John a fellow from scottsdale arizona whod been coming down here since he was 17 which is what a lot of american kids do as they cant drink in the states until there 21, well my friend John was around 23 and new everyone down here sth of the border and spoke fluent spainish which im trying to learn now haha,so getting around was easy its only around a 2hour drive to this border town and you get a real taste of mexico, we parked the car at the burger king on the u.s. side and casually strolled across.the change is huge it wasnt long before i was approached by a kid wanting to shine my shoes and various other street hawkers, it also wasnt long before i found myself in a bar drinking 100 year old tequilla and singing songs with three crazy mexicans make that 4 including myself at 10am in the morning..
Its an easy stroll around the centre of town lots of great souveniers on hand great little eateries and bars on offer..
Went to a bar my friend new about, wat a blast haha , it turned out to be bar that used in the movie traffic it certainly lived up to its name haha i dont know whos more corrupt here the criminals or the police, wait there i know . Sitting at the bar drinking beer it was easy to make friends one guy was a customs officer the other guy was well im not sure ..
- In a nutshell:Wacky kind of a joint with a humbling side to it
laughingsun69's Related Pages
Nogales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Its a little different south of the border"
- "Party or Shop!!!"
- "Nogales, Mexico"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nogales
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nogales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nogales
Photos in NogalesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serengeti National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ngongoro Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malawi Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mount Isa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Katherine Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue