"crystal clear waters white sands" Esperance by laughingsun69
Esperance Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 208 photos
Hi i only stooped here to get rest as i drive sometimes on average 1500kms in one hit and had just had a nightmare trip across the nullabour where i broke at cocklebiddy and had a tyre blowout where i nearly had a head on with a truck anyway thought id rest up here in esperance so i crashed in my van by the main port where the ships pull in here had a great sleep, woke up threw a line in to crystal clear torquaise water bites straight away plenty of fishing to be done, the only thing was is that i was on a mission ,didnt spend enough time here id recomend it very laid back great fishing and apparently after talking to some locals the best white sand beaches here too .
- Pros:great waterways fishing and relaxing watersports
- Cons:dont expect a commercailized place this aint it
- In a nutshell:very pretty town with great waterways
laughingsun69's Related Pages
Esperance Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Western Australia's Secret South."
- "Experience Esperance"
- "Esperance - Way Downunder"
- "Esperance Day 5"
- "A long time coming"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esperance
- Hotels in Esperance
- Transportation in Esperance
- Restaurants in Esperance
- Shopping in Esperance
- Warnings and Dangers in Esperance
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Esperance
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Esperance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esperance
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serengeti National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ngongoro Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malawi Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mount Isa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Katherine Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue