"A HIDDEN JEWEL ," Nelson Bay by laughingsun69
Nelson Bay Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 65 photos
I couldnt believe id never been here before amazing and only a leisurely 3 hour drive north from sydney kool. I needed to get away from sydney for a few awhile and this place was just what i needed .The pictures here dont do it justice believe me . The beaches here have a much whiter sand than sydney the bays and waterways are very clean and there is an abundance of aquatic life .
I was here over easter and it seemed very quiet often i was the only person on the beach where i was fishing and swimming i couldnt believe it .AT one point i hired a boat and was pleasantly surprised to come across a pod of dolphins cruising along side me awsome .
- Pros:white sandy beaches crystal clean water , relaxing .
- Cons:i wanted to move here haha ,but i decided to put that of till later .
- In a nutshell:leave your worries behind , see how the other half lives .
laughingsun69's Related Pages
Nelson Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blue Water Wonderland"
- "Welcome to my home town"
- "Nelson Bay"
- "Port Stephens"
- "A HIDDEN JEWEL ,"
- "Port Stephens"
- "What isn't here?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson Bay
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Nelson Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serengeti National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ngongoro Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malawi Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mount Isa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Katherine Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue