"Crocodile territory" Wyndham by laughingsun69
Wyndham Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Hi i took a slight detour on my way to kunnunurra its about a 100km round trip back to the highway ,so thought id check it out , upon arrival i found it to be a very slow paced sleepy town ,there were some people gathering at the local football oval for a game of aussie rules ,other than that you get the immpression that life is very slow here , as with alot of my other pages i didnt know about VT until recently and didnt set out to take photos ,i was just happy with my memories so all i can offer here is some shots at the crocodile farm at wyndham , i think it was worth the detour :)
Some of these crocs are here because theyve been a nuisance elsewhere ,like stealing cattle etc or terrorising neighbourhoods you could call them criminals but really there victims of society and there in lockup .
laughingsun69's Related Pages
Wyndham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crocodile territory"
- "An historic Australian past cattle port."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wyndham
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wyndham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wyndham
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serengeti National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ngongoro Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malawi Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mount Isa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Katherine Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue