"The Big Hole" Kimberley by GerryFM
Kimberley Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 72 photos
Kimberley is a lovely little town in the Northen Cape Province of South Africa.
I spent about 8 months in Kimberley during my military service in 1991. Unfortunately did not get out of the camp too much to socialise, but I found it to be a pretty town, with friendly people there.
What Kimberley is really well known for is its diamond mine and the related "Big Hole" which I will explain in more detail soon.
GerryFM's Related Pages
Kimberley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A cracking good day out in Kimberley!"
- "THE CAPITAL OF THE NORTH CAPE"
- "Kimberley and the Big Hole"
- "Stopover in Kimberley"
- "The Big Hole"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kimberley
- Hotels in Kimberley
- Transportation in Kimberley
- Restaurants in Kimberley
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kimberley
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kimberley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kimberley
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durban Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Sun City Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hluhluwe Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mombasa Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Johannesburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bloemfontein Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 photo