"Calgary - Heart of the New West" Calgary by tuff
Calgary Travel Guide: 1,065 reviews and 1,876 photos
Calgary is the fourth largest city in Canada, but compared to other big cities, it wasn’t that big at all, especially the downtown area. The interesting thing in downtown was a lot of the high rise buildings are connected together with the elevated walkways, one can walk from building to building for a long time. I am guessing this must have to do with the weather in winter.
Prince’s Island Park along the Bow River is a relaxing place adjacent from downtown. more travel advice
tuff's Related Pages
Calgary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN THE VALLEY OF THE BOW"
- "Calgary, Alberta, Canada"
- "HATS OFF TO CALGARY"
- "Calgary - A Friendly City"
- "Home, Sweet Home..."
- "CALGARY - CANADIAN PRARIE METROPOLIS"
- "I may live in Toronto..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calgary
- Hotels in Calgary
- Transportation in Calgary
- Nightlife in Calgary
- Restaurants in Calgary
- Shopping in Calgary
- Warnings and Dangers in Calgary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calgary
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Calgary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calgary
Photos in CalgarySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hakone Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Quebec Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Saint John Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Halifax Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.