"St. Peter Port" Saint Peter Port by tuff
Saint Peter Port Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 88 photos
The rocky Channel Islands spread across 75 square miles of open sea off the Brittany and Normandy coasts. The main islands, Jersey and Guernsey as well as three smaller islands Alderney, Sark and Herm are populated. The rest are tiny uninhabited islets and crags.
Guernsey itself it a small island, there are buses that go around the island and it takes about an hour and a half. St Peter Port is located on the east side of the island. You can stroll around town and the shopping area. There are plently of photo opportunities with their unique architecture and scenery.
Both British pound Sterling and Channel Island pound are accepted. However, If you purchase goods with big British pound bills, make sure you get the change back in British pound. I believe the Channel Island pounds are not accepted anywhere else except the Channel Islands.
Some of the ATMs tell you that their machine only dispends Guernsey Currency.
tuff's Related Pages
Saint Peter Port Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Exactly What It Says On The Label!"
- "Memories of WW2"
- "My New Home"
- "St. Peter Port"
- "Guernsey channel islands"
- "Saint Peter Port"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Peter Port
- Hotels in Saint Peter Port
- Transportation in Saint Peter Port
- Restaurants in Saint Peter Port
- Shopping in Saint Peter Port
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Peter Port
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Peter Port
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saint Peter Port?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Peter Port
Photos in Saint Peter PortSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hakone Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Quebec Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Saint John Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Halifax Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.