"“I have a dream…..” Martin Luther King Jr." tuff's Profile
My dream is to visit all the exotic places that I have heard or read about, but life is too short to accomplish all my desires so I just have to do what I can and while I still can.
I like to travel without an organized tour group, but with flexible itinerary so I can take my time on any particular attraction without being hurry back onto the bus.
Wondering around foreign places without tour guide does have its drawbacks, such as transportation and lodging. However, that is part of the travel experience that you cannot get with an organized tour as there are many surprises as well as disappointments when you are traveling on your own.
I try to do as much research as possible before leaving home. However, nothing can prepare me with the local customs. I have learned to leave my “standards” at home any try to become a local and enjoy what that country has to offer while I travel. This is an entire different experience as some of the local customs are real eye openers.
I am not going to bore you with the places I have visited, but I will tell you the places I wanted to visit in the near future:
Machu Picchu, Peru
Harbin, Zhengjijie and Jiu Zhai Gou, China
On one of your traveling days, if you happen to see a person wandering around without an organized tour group in any of the places mentioned above, this could be me; fulfilling my dreams….
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 201 Reviews
- 470 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 53 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
updated their Profile Page "“I have a dream…..” Martin Luther King Jr."
- updated a Zhujiajiao Travel Page "Quick escape from Shanghai metropolitan"
- Wrote a Review Make a wish in Zhujiajiao Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Make a wish"
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "Re: Is there any guesthouse or..."
- Commented on The_Downunder_Mob's profile page
- Uploaded a Video to Hong Kong
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hakone Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Quebec Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Saint John Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Halifax Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.