"A business trip to Nigeria" Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria by tashka
Nigeria Travel Guide: 516 reviews and 1,096 photos
It was a three-day business trip, where I was interpreting for the delegation of the company I work for. I was actually afraid to go as I heard a lot of scary things about the country, but at the same time I did not want to miss the chance to visit Nigeria, since it's next to impossible for me to go there as a tourist.
We arrived in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria and spent all three days there.
First of all I was surprised that it was not hot there. The skies were cloudy and the weather reminded me very much of summer weather in Moscow!
Generally, I believe the country has a great potential. I hope it will finally resolve the security issues and everyone will be able to see the beauty of Nigeria. Nature is really colorful here, the views are great, and that's even with the fact that I did not visit the coast!
I must confess, that even when we left our hotel, we left it in a car. I wanted to venture outside for a walk, but no one from our delegation agreed to accompany me, and I didn't feel comfortable to go alone. :(
- Pros:Beautiful nature, nice climate
- Cons:Security problems
Since we were not so limited in money as in time, we hired a car with a driver from Avis (they have a desk in Hilton... more travel advice
If you have a chance to see local dancing, don't miss it! It is absolutely fantastic! It was one of the best shows I've... more travel advice
tashka's Related Pages
Nigeria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nigeria - Between Myth and Reality"
- "My Sojurn to Enugu State"
- "A business trip to Nigeria"
- "Sanu! Sanu !"
- "Guardian624's new Nigeria Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nigeria
- Hotels in Nigeria
- Transportation in Nigeria
- Nightlife in Nigeria
- Restaurants in Nigeria
- Shopping in Nigeria
- Warnings and Dangers in Nigeria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nigeria
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nigeria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nigeria
Top 10 Pages
- Goa Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos
- Phuket Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Croatia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos