"Corals and Sunrises" Sharm El Sheikh by tashka
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide: 1,318 reviews and 2,335 photos
When I'm on vacation, I usually prefer to sleep till late in the morning. But this time in Sharm el Sheikh I enjoyed sunrises so much, that I got up early each morening to meet the sun.
Snorkeling is a must in Sharm el Sheikh. Even if you cannot swim at all.
Guys, seeing the sea world of the Red Sea is worth drowning! :-))
I tried to take some pictures, but you better see it with your own eyes.
Climbing up the Sinai mountain is hard, but it's absolutely worth it!
Don't forget to visit St. Catherine's Monastery on your way back down! You will go back centuries of time!
- Pros:Corals - totally worth seeing them, and they are right at the beach!
- Cons:Coral beach is not very good for small children.
- In a nutshell:Snorkeler's paradise!
This nightclub opened by Russians somewhere around 2002 became a real landmark in Naama Bay. People appoint meetings "at... more travel advice
Enjoy the rhythm of arab dancing! The show is colorful and full of energy. I liked every minute of it. Most hotels... more travel advice
tashka's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Sharm el Sheikh - An Oasis in the Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Explore the World
- Claines Hotels
- Estado de Nayarit
- Surf Pines Hotels
- Nograd Megye
- Yong Peng
- Silchester Hotels
- Mount Cardigan State Park
- Altona Hotels
- Eastbourne Hotels
- Victoria Falls National Park Hotels
- Pacific City
- Lake Vyrnwy
- Abu Ghusun
- Neustift im Stubaital
- Agia Pelagia
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- Posted in Travel Goa Forum "Going to Candolim for a week..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Coral reefs are so close!"
- Wrote a Review Experience Russia in Naama Bay! in Sharm El Sheikh Nightlife
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "Corals and Sunrises"
- Commented on one of pretty33555's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Goa Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos
- Phuket Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Croatia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
Latest Sharm El Sheikh hotel reviews
- Inter Plaza Beach Hotel
- 367 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Tower Beach Club
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2011
- Sunset Sharm
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 5, 2013
- La Perla Hotel
- 296 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Dive Inn Resort
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 7, 2013
- Eden Rock Hotel - Neama Bay
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 15, 2013
- Hotel Sol Cyrene
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 13, 2013
- Panorama Sharm El-Sheikh
- 615 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Shores Golden
- 132 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Camel Dive Club & Hotel
- 150 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Domina Coral Bay Harem Hotel & Resort
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- Royal Rojana Resort
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 5, 2013
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2008
- La Vita Resort & Spa
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 5, 2011