"...so just try and relax, yeah cool it!" Goa by tashka

Goa Travel Guide: 2,069 reviews and 3,929 photos

And don't spend your time lookin' around...

...For something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it.

I found out that the Disney's Jungle Book cartoon is a lot about Goa.
When I was going there, I was so get used to planning my life all the time, that I nearly spoiled my holiday! So when you are going to Goa, don't plan too much. Everything will be different, but great!

I had a plan of going to North Goa first, and I even arranged for a taxi to meet me in the airport and take me to a hotel in the north. But in the airport of Moscow I met an old friend of mine, and it turned out he was also going to Goa with his friends, and so I joined them and went to Southern Goa instead. And it was great!

When you arrive in Goa, just try and relax as much as you can, cause life is great the way it is, enjoy yourself!

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam,

...I couldn't be fonder of my big home...

Goa is not the place for those who prefer to stay in the hotel. Of course there are high-class hotels here, but is it worth paying a lot of money for an airticket and spending more than 5 hours on the plane and then miss the beauties of this great place?

There are a lot to see in Goa, and there are a lot of ways to travel around the state, so get your chance to see more and to feel the spirit of Goa.

When you look under the rocks and plants...

...And take a glance at the fancy ants
Then maybe try a few :-)

In every coutry I visit I am more interested in the routine life of local people and in the local animal life and plants that in the historical places. And Goa is fantastically interesting and beautiful!

• Pros:An exotic, beautiful and very interesting place!
  • Cons:There can be dangers that any tropical country has
  • In a nutshell:Just relax and don't worry about anything!
  • Last visit to Goa: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated Mar 29, 2008

• y2ketan2007's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2007 at 8:16 AM

Go Goa - that's what the Goa promotion board's ad campaign called.I love it there and never get tired of the fantastic beaches and the wonderful people.

• Oct 23, 2007 at 11:02 AM

hey i did not know about this rule?where do you pay for it?

• tosse's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 12:54 AM

Good advice

• pisces1954's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Hi Natalia Great page so true, Goa is not the place to plan, more go with the flow. back in 4 wks no clue where i will end up, dorm room on arrival for the 1st night then where my feet/bag take me. "stop the world i want to get off" truly peace

• alycat's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Interesting notes Natalie!

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2006 at 5:51 AM

Thanx for the tips

• Pod's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2006 at 7:55 PM

i watched the sun go down every night, it was nice. the moon was a smileing.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2006 at 12:53 AM

Happy birthday, Natalia! I wish you happy trips this year: somethig like your trip to Goa or even better...

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2006 at 6:39 PM

wOw.. Excellent page. Can't wait to go the Disney's Jungle Book's Goa. Cheers, Abu

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2006 at 12:36 AM

Excellent page!

tashka

“My home is where my suitcase is.”

Badges & Stats in Goa