"...so just try and relax, yeah cool it!" Goa by tashka
Goa Travel Guide: 2,064 reviews and 3,902 photos
...For something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it.
I found out that the Disney's Jungle Book cartoon is a lot about Goa.
When I was going there, I was so get used to planning my life all the time, that I nearly spoiled my holiday! So when you are going to Goa, don't plan too much. Everything will be different, but great!
I had a plan of going to North Goa first, and I even arranged for a taxi to meet me in the airport and take me to a hotel in the north. But in the airport of Moscow I met an old friend of mine, and it turned out he was also going to Goa with his friends, and so I joined them and went to Southern Goa instead. And it was great!
When you arrive in Goa, just try and relax as much as you can, cause life is great the way it is, enjoy yourself!
...I couldn't be fonder of my big home...
Goa is not the place for those who prefer to stay in the hotel. Of course there are high-class hotels here, but is it worth paying a lot of money for an airticket and spending more than 5 hours on the plane and then miss the beauties of this great place?
There are a lot to see in Goa, and there are a lot of ways to travel around the state, so get your chance to see more and to feel the spirit of Goa.
...And take a glance at the fancy ants
Then maybe try a few :-)
In every coutry I visit I am more interested in the routine life of local people and in the local animal life and plants that in the historical places. And Goa is fantastically interesting and beautiful!
- Pros:An exotic, beautiful and very interesting place!
- Cons:There can be dangers that any tropical country has
- In a nutshell:Just relax and don't worry about anything!
You will not miss this shop in Cavelossim. If you enter the town from onshore, you will see it on your left with two... more travel advice
Beach parties in South Goa are mostly about eating and drinking. Shacks in a beach decide between themselves about the... more travel advice
tashka's Related Pages
Goa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gem that's Goa"
- "Sun, Sand, & Shacks in Goa"
- "My Goa Experience"
- "GOLDEN GOA - WHERE FUN NEVER SETS !"
- "Just right..."
- "Succulence, Sun, Spices & Shacks - GOA!"
- "Baga, Goa - just a taste of India"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goa
- Hotels in Goa
- Transportation in Goa
- Nightlife in Goa
- Restaurants in Goa
- Shopping in Goa
- Warnings and Dangers in Goa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goa
- 25 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Goa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goa
Top 10 Pages
- Goa Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos
- Phuket Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Croatia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos