"Warwick, England." Top 5 Page for this destination Warwick by andywing

Warwick Travel Guide: 234 reviews and 493 photos

This is my home-town.

A good place to live and to visit. Many people expect a big city but it's just a small county town of about 29,000.

• Intro Updated Oct 29, 2003

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2006 at 9:25 AM

Excellent page with a lot of practical insider information. Wish I had read it before my visit to Warwick. Would have loved to admire the castle from the garden on the river. I did do one thing that you advise though: didn't bother to see the dungeon.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2006 at 9:29 PM

Great page....Have a wonderful birthday.:-)

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2006 at 9:14 PM

for july 2006, the standard entry is 17.25 pounds per person. soon, no one will be able to visit england.

• Jan 5, 2005 at 3:59 AM

Recently stayed at the Tilted Wig and would not recommend it. The rooms are drafty, the heating doesn't work and neither do the showers. On the last morning we got charged 60 pounds extra for checking out 30 minutes late. Pub is ok for a pint.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2004 at 4:35 PM

Fascinating story about the windmill in Newport, RI.

• aadil's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2004 at 11:19 PM

Great page on Warwick!!! Lovely little town worth visiting on my next trip to England!!! Thanks for sharing all your tips and pics of this pretty place!!!

• ZanieOR's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2004 at 9:40 AM

Though I don't know if I'll be able to visit Warwick, you're advice to "slow down" is good for anywhere.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2004 at 5:56 AM

Great photos and helpful information on Warwick. My wife and I may be passing through in February - thanks!

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2003 at 3:13 AM

Brilliant description of the attractions, I must try to visit.

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2003 at 5:42 PM

I was there few days ago and had good fun, thanks for that correction of Leycester pronunciation.

Badges & Stats in Warwick

Have you been to Warwick?

Latest Activity in Warwick