"...Kretinga..." Kretinga by ginte
Kretinga Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 35 photos
Orvidu sodyba is very unique and specific place. It's a private museum with lots of different sizes and shapes of stones and sculptures. You'll never know what is waiting for you ahead big stones. A great place to discover everything by yourself! And... something special blows in the air...
I've been there twice so far: July, 2000 and August, 2005. And it's definitely worth coming back again!
- Pros:Great trip for one day...
- Cons:Haven't found any...
- In a nutshell:Orvydu sodyba is a must visit...
Although Orvidu sodyba was destroyed several times during soviet times, it was renovated again and again. maybe in a... more travel advice
You'll find there lots of different plants and flowers. The view is really great! Also at the same building there is a... more travel advice
ginte's Related Pages
Kretinga Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kretinga
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Kretinga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kretinga
Photos in KretingaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos