Palanga Sports & Outdoors Tips by ginte Top 5 Page for this destination
Palanga Sports & Outdoors: 7 reviews and 7 photos
As my boyfriend and I like to play pool we often go to practise it;-) The same we did during our holidays in Palanga. We've found quite nice and cosy bowling club where you can play pool as well. What I loved most there: the cosy atmosphere and original interior ;-)
Equipment: They have 2 tables for billiard and 4 tables for pool, also bowling and cafe-bar.
Address: Vytauto street 98
The bikes we've rented
In town there are many streets for only pedestrians, bicycles or roller blade-skaters. Bicycle routs connect Palanga with its satellite settlements Sventoji (12 km) and Vydmantai (4 km). You can rent bicycles and roller blades in most sanatoriums, rest homes, hotels and guest houses, or right in the streets.
Directions: Palanga' streets.
You'll find the place for it on the beach, north from the sea bridge. It's clearly seen from the bridge, actually.
Directions: At the beach.
Theme: Beach Activities
More Reviews (23)
- Souvenirs and postcards
- See All Palanga History III
- What to take with you
- See All Palanga's Botanical Garden
- See All In Palanga
ginte's Related Pages
Palanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of summer, Lithuanian Rimini!"
- "Palanga - Lithuanian capital of summer"
- "Welcome to the seaside resort Palanga"
- "Palanga in the summer time"
- "Palanga - most popular Lithuanian resort"
- "PALANGA page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palanga
- Hotels in Palanga
- Transportation in Palanga
- Nightlife in Palanga
- Restaurants in Palanga
- Shopping in Palanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Palanga
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Palanga
- 26 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Palanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palanga
Photos in PalangaSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos