"...Margate..." Top 5 Page for this destination Margate by ginte
Margate Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 103 photos
Margate is a perfect destination for summer holidays, weekend trip or even one day trip from London. We were there several times and really enjoyed the beach. If you're looking for having your holidays at the seaside on the eastern coast of England, I would recommend you to go to Margate;-)
I was there:
- Pros:Perfect beach...
Besides nice shelfs and stones you can find also these 'treasures' at the beach :) Not live. more travel advice
If you're going to drive to Margate by car, keep in mind that traffic starts on Sunday afternoons at about 5 p.m.... more travel advice
ginte's Related Pages
Margate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Margate - by the sea!"
- "GRANT IN MARGATE."
- "Why go to Margate?"
- "A fading glory."
- "Margate, England"
- "MARGATE BY THE SEA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Margate
- Hotels in Margate
- Transportation in Margate
- Nightlife in Margate
- Restaurants in Margate
- Shopping in Margate
- Warnings and Dangers in Margate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Margate
- 10 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Margate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Margate
Photos in MargateSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos