"Roskilde" Roskilde Amt by ginte
Roskilde Amt Travel Guide: 276 reviews and 918 photos
Roskilde is close to Copenhagen. At Destination Roskilde you find some of the most interesting culture-historical sights in Denmark. My trip to Roskilde was just for one day, but it was enough for to explore it. The main reason to visit it was because Roskilde's Cathedral is listed into Unesco World Heritage List (1995).
- Pros:Perfect trip for one day
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous Roskilde Cathedral
As when travelling in the whole Scandinavia, it's a good idea to have good shoes and warm jacket (especially in winter... more travel advice
If you're interested in buying some postcards during your traveling, it's better to buy them in Tourist Office in... more travel advice
ginte's Related Pages
Roskilde Amt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GORGEOUS MARITIME CITY!"
- "Roskilde Amt"
- "Roskilde, City of Springs"
- "Dancing at a pub in Roskilde night of Friday night"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roskilde Amt
- Hotels in Roskilde Amt
- Transportation in Roskilde Amt
- Nightlife in Roskilde Amt
- Restaurants in Roskilde Amt
- Shopping in Roskilde Amt
- Warnings and Dangers in Roskilde Amt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roskilde Amt
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Roskilde Amt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roskilde Amt
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos