"Lestijärvi" Lestijärvi by ginte
Lestijärvi Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Lestijärvi is situated 100 kilometres from the west coast of Finland, not far from the geographical centre of Finland.
What impressed me most that's magnificent nature. At this part of Finland you can find big forests and lakes. I enjoyed one of them after the hot finnish sauna:) Really a wonderful relax! Forests are only of pine-trees and their trunks are so straight I haven't seen nowhere before. People are very kind there to the tourists, although not all speak English. We even were able to visit one smal cultural museum there and to help for the local people to clean there a little bit. Also you can find a small but nice church too.
- Pros:Magnificent nature around...
- Cons:Haven't found any...
- In a nutshell:Small city with gorgeous nature...
If you like nature, you definitelly should see it there. Forests, lakes and special spirit in the air. And the... more travel advice
As this small town is in the middle of Finland which is close to the North, you can experience white nights at midsummer... more travel advice
ginte's Related Pages
Lestijärvi Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lestijärvi
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Lestijärvi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lestijärvi
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos