"Hillerod" Top 5 Page for this destination Hillerød by ginte
Hillerød Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 173 photos
While living in Denmark for half a year in 2004/2005, one sunny Saturday my friend Indre and I decided to get out from Copenhagen for sightseeing. Hillerod seemed to be the perfect place. Why? Because it is close to Copenhagen (just 30 minutes drive) and historically Hillerod is known for its beautiful castle "Frederiksborg Slot", where the Kings in the old days lived. The castle is now a museum, but the belonging church is still in use. So, that was how we get there...
- Pros:Breathtaking Frederiksborg Castle...
- In a nutshell:A must visit...
Nathalie - created in bronze by sculptress Kirsten Dufour. The statue caused not a little debate on its unveiling in... more travel advice
After a lot of time looking around and taking lots of pictures we finally reached the entrance to the Frederiksborg... more travel advice
ginte's Related Pages
Hillerød Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hillerød and its magnificent castle"
- "Castle town"
- "Frederiksborg Castle at Hillerød"
- "Hiller?d, Danmark's C4 city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hillerød
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Hillerød?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hillerød
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos