Copenhagen Hotel Tips by ginte
Copenhagen Hotels: 34,179 reviews and 452 photos
At first I should say, that I haven't been there. But I've heard some good recomendations from my colegues about it. A good accomodation for your stay with the breakfast, just about 10 minutes by foot to the center and not so expensive.
Unique Qualities: All rooms has private bath, toilet, TV, phone and a kettle with free tea and coffee. The hotel is close to the center of the Copenhagen.
Address: Vodroffsvej 55, 1900 Frederiksberg C
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Frederiksberg or near the Center of the City
Other Contact: E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: +45 35361111
More Reviews (42)
- See All Pharmacy 24 hours
- See All Food in supermarkets
- See All Transportation
- See All Round Tower (Rundetårn)
- See All Tivoli
- See All Smoking
- See All Huge department store
- See All Ice skating outdoor
- You can find almost everything you need
- During a year of living there - no any...
Been to Copenhagen?Share your travels with the world!
ginte's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 43 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 58 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
- updated a Copenhagen Travel Page "Copenhagen - a Town you'll never forget"
- Commented on one of RickinDutch's Copenhagen travel pages
- Posted in Travel Lithuania Forum "RE: RE: bus or train station in..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Christmas Fairy Tale in Tivoli"
- Wrote a Review Pharmacy 24 hours in Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (53)
Read real reviews about Copenhagen Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 124 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 43 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 26 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 37 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Nyhavn- 103 Reviews, 189 Photos
- Christiania- 48 Reviews, 95 Photos
- Little Mermaid- 104 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Canal & Harbour Tours- 50 Reviews, 100 Photos
- Rådhuspladsen - Town hall square- 79 Reviews, 167 Photos
- Tivoli Garden- 133 Reviews, 247 Photos
- Amalienborg Palace- 73 Reviews, 143 Photos
- Carlsberg Brewery- 34 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Strøget- 46 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Rosenborg Palace & Kongens Have- 63 Reviews, 134 Photos
See All Copenhagen Things to Do