"The city sits on mineral springs" Jinan by hooiluangoh
Jinan Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 138 photos
It was walled before.
Ji - an ancient Chinese river. No longer exist. Its path taken over by the Yellow River.
Nan - South
The city is perched on the southern side of the Ji River.
It's hard to believe Jinan has not sufficient water supply when you see this.
The city has a pleasant weather in springtime.
The deco is contemporary Asian. From the outside the Chinese characters shao shan chong perch above the roof. So you... more travel advice
The chicken rice is close to the version we get at home (ie Malaysia). The mince meat noodle soup is superb. The ice... more travel advice
hooiluangoh's Related Pages
Jinan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great potential, lacks vision"
- "Spring City"
- ""Spring"ing a Surprise"
- "The city sits on mineral springs"
- "Jinan - City of Springs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jinan
- Hotels in Jinan
- Transportation in Jinan
- Restaurants in Jinan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jinan
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Jinan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jinan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kunming Intro, 139 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qingdao Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos
- Jinghong Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longsheng Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Jinan Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Guilin Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Dali Intro, 12 reviews
- Lijiang Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Sanjiang Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Zhongdian Intro, 1 review, 4 photos