"As close to Tibet as you can get" Zhongdian by hooiluangoh
Zhongdian Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 264 photos
The town itself save for a few traditional tibetan houses has nothing much unless you fancy modern Chinese-Tibetan style admisnistrative buildings now that Zhongdian has become the capital of the prefecture.
Houses of the monks. Aren't they beautiful.
hooiluangoh's Related Pages
Zhongdian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ZhongDian - Blend in with the Nature!"
- "Shangri La?"
- "Yunnan Travel 2004 - ZhongDian"
- "The Holy Birds of Peace in Shangri-La"
- "A Mysterious Paradise"
- "Zhongdian is the last Shangri-la"
- "A type of world I'd never seen before..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhongdian
- Hotels in Zhongdian
- Transportation in Zhongdian
- Nightlife in Zhongdian
- Restaurants in Zhongdian
- Shopping in Zhongdian
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhongdian
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zhongdian
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Zhongdian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhongdian
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kunming Intro, 139 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qingdao Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos
- Jinghong Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longsheng Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Jinan Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Guilin Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Dali Intro, 12 reviews
- Lijiang Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Sanjiang Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos