My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
Faiza-Ifrah Dec 23, 2005 at 10:35 AM

hi. thanx for visitng my pages n leaving comments. yiou have nice beginning here. i ill come back again to surf on ur pages soon.

hayward68's Profile Photo
hayward68 Sep 15, 2005 at 7:11 AM

Hi Suzanne, looking forward to seeing you again and seeing what you've been up to. Cheers, Laura

Karolina01's Profile Photo
Karolina01 Sep 3, 2005 at 12:15 PM

I am looking forward to see you in Toronto.

Waalewiener's Profile Photo
Waalewiener Jul 18, 2005 at 6:44 PM

Hi there Suzanne I seen you signed up for the September Toronto meeting ,that's Cool Lori & I look forward to meeting you in Toronto in September We are getting more and more Torontonians (hope that is correct) Pretty COOL

stressball's Profile Photo
stressball Mar 18, 2005 at 3:55 PM

Great home page!!!! You should post some pictures! I'd love to see them. Thanks for the creativity

freya_heaven's Profile Photo
freya_heaven Jan 9, 2005 at 11:15 AM

Hi Suzanne, yes we have had a very upsetting couple of weeks remembering the local people we became friendly with & hoping they survived.

aadil's Profile Photo
aadil Nov 17, 2004 at 8:58 PM

That's a lovely alphabetical introduction to Toronto!!! Thanks for showing us around your city in a unique way!!!! UPDATE: I can see you still don't have any pictures!!! Do you have an aversion to photography?!!! May all your travel dreams come true!!!

sue_stone's Profile Photo
sue_stone Sep 12, 2004 at 12:23 PM

Hi and thanks very much for dropping by my London page. Happy travels!! : ))

Agraichen's Profile Photo
Agraichen Sep 11, 2004 at 10:52 PM

RE: "all the roads run parallel" I was surpised to see Yonge running paralle to King and Bloor. (LOL) Viva LA CN Tower for pics of the Sky Dome (when open)

Timandthetroops Sep 11, 2004 at 8:06 PM

I enjoyed your info about Ontario and especially its presentation! If I ever travel up your way, I would love to visit! I will be waiting for pics! Tim :)