"Not a new topic!" Rome by IanMacPhail
Rome Travel Guide: 11,966 reviews and 26,452 photos
Rome has so many places to visit but is so busy that it does tend to take away the magic. However there are many other places to find by accident and this can prove to be the real charm of Rome. It has something for everyone.
- Pros:Good weather and plenty of places to visit
- Cons:Crowds and rudeness
- In a nutshell:It`s all out there
The Keats Shelly house is very nice and worth a visit, the door is at the bottom of the Spanish Steps. more travel advice
An absolute must! The statue by Bernini of St Therese in Ecstacy is just wonderful. Skill, beauty and total... more travel advice
IanMacPhail's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 30 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Garda Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Málaga Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Scotland 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bologna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Washington State Intro, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Mantova Intro, 3 photos