"Reuse, better than recycle, is better than refuse!" IanMacPhail's Profile
I`m sure that I read that in a travel magazine recently. I suppose that it got me thinking about the environmental consequences of travel in general and tourism in particular.
What benefits, not just financial, can we tourists or holidaymakers bring?
I reckon the majority want comfort, that is, good hotels, decent food and plenty of things to do.
So, is our travelling harming our global environment? If so, what are we going to do about it?
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 49 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Glasgow Forum "Re: Flat for rent 8 months in..."
- Commented on cutymirs's profile page
updated their Personal Page "From the East of Glasgow"
- IanMacPhail and udtaparindaa are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Visiting Glasgow in Glasgow Things to Do
- created a Langenthal Travel Page "Langenthal 1983"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good lunch and early evening menus"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Garda Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Málaga Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Scotland 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bologna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Washington State Intro, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Mantova Intro, 3 photos