"A great place to raise a family." Meridian by happydee
Meridian Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 39 photos
Meridian, it's a nice family town with a low crime rate and friendly neighbors to help out when needed.
After moving here from Anaheim, California, fourteen years ago, I have really enjoyed the peace and serenity and the positive attitudes here.
Everyone should visit and enjoy this place, it's so nice here...
- Pros:The people, the nice places to shop, affordibility.
- Cons:too many people moving here, they have discovered it.
- In a nutshell:A boomtown that has class.
Meridian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to breathtaking Meridian, Id"
- "It's ok, but it sure aint Texas.."
- "A great place to raise a family."
- "I like it here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Meridian
- Hotels in Meridian
- Transportation in Meridian
- Nightlife in Meridian
- Restaurants in Meridian
- Shopping in Meridian
- Warnings and Dangers in Meridian
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Meridian
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Meridian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meridian
No friends yet.
Latest Meridian hotel reviews
- Mr Sandman Inn And Suites
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 20, 2013