"Toronto, baby!" Toronto by shohman

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,305 reviews and 8,875 photos

I Love Toronto!

Toronto is a lot like NYC in many ways. Diverse cultures, great architecture, vibrant atmosphere, etc. It is cleaner and the people are so incredibly nice. The don't even jaywalk here!

Toronto 9/23/05 - 9/26/05

We had a VT meet of 50+ people (what was the final count?) and had a great time! look for my pages over the next few days :)

One thing I have to say is that VT provides a great way for travelers to meet quality people from around the globe. Some you become great friends with, some you share stories and laughs with, but in the 4 meets I have been to, I have met the finest quality of people I could ever Imagine. It certainly has changed the way I view traveling.

My favorite Torontonian

Is that what they're called? Hotsauce was so generous with her time. She went non-stop from Tuesday thru Sunday meeting several VT'ers and showing them around. Want to know the history of Toronto? read a book. Want to have non-stop fun? Look up Hotsauce.

• Pros:people, culture.
  • Cons:I heard it gets very cold in the winter.
  • In a nutshell:I see myself visiting many times in the future.
  • Last visit to Toronto: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 16, 2006

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2008 at 5:29 AM

thanks for the tips!

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Do you listen to the Newfoundland band called Great Big Sea down in the US?

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2007 at 12:44 PM

shut up!!

• nida_h's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2007 at 4:00 PM

they're gargoyles, depicting angry fans at a ball game in skydome

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 8:42 AM

Scott, that clock tower (with protruding gargoyles) is part of the very impressive Court house building. I took lots of shots of it too when I was there in October.

• funnybeee's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2006 at 4:21 PM

Yup... she didn't know where the hell she was going... And she looks so young right? She must have been around 17 I guess. You don't read about stories like that in today's history books. Beee

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 3:38 PM

Love that Kensington Market!!

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2006 at 1:47 PM

Jane???? Not innocent Jane???

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 6:20 PM

Hi Scott This is a very nice A weekend with good people I had thoughts of joining you guys but father's day and the distance driving stoppped me from coming and knowing that I will see most of you in September which is less then 3 months away

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 5:07 PM

Vitamin G is good for you, you know!

shohman

“No suitable nodes are available to serve your request”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto