"New Hampshire seacoast VT meet :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Portsmouth by shohman

Portsmouth Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 1,292 photos

Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Portsmouth is a unique little town on the New Hampshire Seacoast. I hadn't been here in 15 years and the town has really come into it's own. Many independently owned stores, restaurants, bars and a very cool arts community make this a great place to visit.

mmm, beer

Portsmouth has it's own brewery, The Portsmouth Brewery. They didn't put a whole lot of thought into it's name, but I've been here before and it is a very nice place.

storefronts

I love that the storefronts are allowed to distinguish themselves from each other instead of the same old blandness that seems to be overtaking the states.

• Pros:very unique, walkable city
  • Cons:the little toddler that spilled my coffee >:(
  • In a nutshell:don't spill my coffee, you little s***
  • Last visit to Portsmouth: Sep 2007
  • Intro Updated Feb 18, 2008

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 4:58 PM

i wish i could have been there for the meeting. hopefully i'll make it over there the next time you guys have a big meet.

• jelw's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2007 at 4:11 AM

Was fun wasn't it! I am bummed I missed the shoals trip,looked like a good time. I also love lighthouses and trawlers masquerading as schooners ;-)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2007 at 6:26 PM

WOWWW Scott you are fast woohooo indeed that opening pic is awsome yes the three of us ,but also the Fishing boat and lighthouse is awsome Well Scott it was great again to see you

• Sep 24, 2007 at 3:26 PM

I love it! I don't know if I like the shoe store tip or the sailing one the best. I've got to come back later. I've got some pics up now!

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2007 at 7:06 AM

It was great finally meeting you. Love the lighthouse tips, LOL.

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2007 at 8:10 PM

i love your tips! i'm just not sure how to rate them... but i sure love them!

• Mehmet1234's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2007 at 7:59 PM

Nice VTmeeting page in portsmouth. Nice pictures as well . Thanks for sharing :) Mehmet

shohman

“No suitable nodes are available to serve your request”

Badges & Stats in Portsmouth

Have you been to Portsmouth?

Latest Activity in Portsmouth