"Lakes Region" Laconia by shohman
Laconia Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 32 photos
I spent my college years in Laconia, NH. The area is known as the Lakes Region, and for good reason, everywhere you go you are surrounded by great lakes and mountains. In fact, my college was so small we didn't have dorms, so we just rented cottages on Lake Winnisquam. Like many younger kids, I didn't realize at the time how good I had it. Surrounded by all the beautiful scenery and nature. Once I went outside to the dock in the middle of the day to see a black bear swimming accross the lake. How cool is that?! Sadly, the majority of the pictures I took then were of drunken college fools like myself making silly faces. I am trying my best to find suitable pictures to put up, but until then I will have to entertain you with my stories.
- Pros:Mountains, Lakes, Wildlife
- Cons:not much of a nightlife
- In a nutshell:New Hampshire is worth the trip.
just once in your life, you should go to a bike week. Laconia holds one every July, and bikers from around the World... more travel advice
shohman's Related Pages
Laconia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laconia, New Hampshire"
- "Scooter2's new Laconia Page"
- "Gorgeous Lake Winnepasaukee"
- "TimQ's Laconia Page"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Lakes Region"
- "vrage's new Laconia Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laconia
- Hotels in Laconia
- Transportation in Laconia
- Restaurants in Laconia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Keewaydin Island Hotels
- Berkeley Springs
- Cavtat Hotels
- Port Angeles
- Province of Rizal
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Port Aransas
- Sterling Hotels
- Provincia de Manabí
- Lipa City Hotels
- Bridgetown Hotels
Badges & Stats in Laconia
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Laconia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laconia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 59 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 45 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 52 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo City Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues