"Birthplace of Presidents Galore" Quincy by shohman
Quincy Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 37 photos
ok, so it was the birthplace of two Presidents: John Adams and his Son, John Quincy Adams. Originally part of the Town of Braintree, Quincy was annexed into it's own City. Located just outside Boston to the South, the City has invested millions into changing from a beaten down City full of empty shops to a cool little suburb.
When I was growing up in Weymouth (the next town over) I spent much time in Quincy Center at Napoli Pizza and Quincy Records and Tapes (still one of the coolest music shops anywhere)
My Sister and Brother still live in Quincy so I will build more tips with my next visit. (12/29 - 1/1)
from before the country was even a country
When I was growing up Quincy Center was the place to be. I would take the bus there almost every weekend. It's a bit run down now.
- Pros:My brother and sister live there
- Cons:the subway station smells like urine :(
My family has raved about this place since it opened so on a recent trip home I had to try it. The best description I... more travel advice
I have eaten more Napoli pies in my life than I care to admit. just a plain cheese pizza more travel advice
shohman's Related Pages
Quincy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birthplace of Presidents Galore"
- "I'm from Quinzee!"
- "On the Beach"
- "Quinsee to tourists and QuinZEE to locals"
- "Adams National Historic Park Visitor's Center"
- "Basaic Quincy Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quincy
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Quincy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quincy
Photos in QuincySee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 59 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 45 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 52 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo City Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues