"Harvard and much more" Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge by shohman
Cambridge Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 642 photos
Harvars Square in Cambridge is my absolute favorite place on Earth. I was so fortunate to grow up nearby and visit often. Even though I live 1,500 miles away, I still visit often.
Cambridge is the home of one of the most famous universities in the World, Harvard. Because of the international student body, Cambridge is very ecclectic. There are shops and restaurants of every culture imaginable. Harvard Square is always bustling with people. As a people watcher, it is one of my favorite places to go. You can always strike up a good conversation here and there is always something going on.
Every October, over 1,700 rowing teams compete on the Charles River over 2 days. This event is huge and draws between 300,000-500,000 to watch the event. It's such a great time. Even if you aren't into rowing you should check this out if you ever have the chance.
- Pros:Very ecclectic, great people watching.
- Cons:hmm, none I can think of.
- In a nutshell:I love Cambridge!
Cambridge and Boston are becoming very popular with Hollywood. Celebrity sightings are fairly common (although many... more travel advice
There is nothing healthy or fancy about Mr. Bartley's but it is an institution in Cambridge. Fantastic, giant burgers in... more travel advice
shohman's Related Pages
Cambridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Missing Cambridge..."
- "You go for Harvard, you stay for Cambridge!"
- "Cambridge: The other side of the Charles"
- "Go with the Red"
- "Harvard and much more"
- "People's Republik of Cambridge"
- "The centre of (intellectual) power"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambridge
- Hotels in Cambridge
- Transportation in Cambridge
- Nightlife in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Shopping in Cambridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambridge
- 10 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Cambridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambridge
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 59 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 45 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 52 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo City Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues